Established in 1997, Westlink Consulting is an independent valuation and property consultancy practice that services both the public and private sectors.
With over 40 professionals based in Melbourne’s inner and outer suburbs in addition to a number of long–standing alliances with rural and regional firms, Westlink is able to provide seamless property advice and valuation services across Victoria.
Our valuers are all Certified Practicing Valuers and are members of the Australian Property Institute and are experienced in providing valuations for commercial, industrial, retail and specialist properties in addition to providing residential valuations for major financial institutions and municipal valuations (rating & taxing) for local Council clients.
Unaffiliated with any real estate agencies, property management firms, funds management companies or finance brokers, Westlink maintains a strong tradition of providing market leading, unbiased property advice.
Our range of services includes:
- Rating and Taxing Valuations and Associated Property Consultancy
- Finance / Mortgage Valuations for All Property Types
- Rental Reviews, Arbitrations and Determinations
- Asset Valuations for Financial Reporting Purposes
- Specialist Retail Valuations
- Investment and Divestment Strategies
- Compensation Valuations
- Family Law Valuations
- Market and Feasibility Studies for All Property Types
- Highest and Best Use Site Analysis Studies
- Liquidation Matters
- SMSF Valuations
“Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation”