Tutt Bryant Group Limited can trace its origins back to 1938, with its name long associated with quality, excellence and professionalism in the construction and heavy equipment industry. Today it is a diverse construction equipment sales and industrial hire service provider in Australia that conducts its operations nationally in three principal areas:
Heavy Lift & Shift - Hiring of cranes and provision of haulage and specialised transport, including planning and support services to meet lift and shift requirements;
Equipment Sales - Sale of construction plant, equipment and cranes, together with the provision of parts and service through a nation-wide network;
General Hire - Providing general plant and equipment hire for earthmoving, civil construction, rail maintenance, industrial, trade and DIY uses.
WHAT WE DO
To meet these sustainability objectives, Tutt Bryant Group has implemented a management system that:
- Involves strong proactive leadership and engagement;
- Builds risk management into our day-to-day work which enables the review of risk on an ongoing basis;
- Encourages awareness and mindfulness at all levels of the organisation around risks to human health and safety, the environment, the standards and quality of our products, services and processes;
- Emphasises communications, consultation, training and education of all workers to ensure they can actively participate in the ongoing drive towards our objectives;
- Places effective controls and allocates suitable and sufficient resources;
- Sets measureable targets and objectives for verification and continual improvement.