Our practice is committed to providing quality, and comprehensive medical care to our patients and their family in an environment that is caring and professional.
The Philosophy of the practice has always been to offer the highest standard of ethical and professional Primary care that is possible, and to pass the concepts of the provision of this care on to younger members of our profession.
The practice has been a Training practice since the inception of the RACGP Training program (Family medicine program) and is an accredited teaching practice with the James Cook University school of Medicine. We are fully accredited with AGPAL and have maintained our accreditation since 1999.
Who We Are
TSMP was first established in 1967 and aims to provide full family care,which includes home visits, nursing home visits, private hospital and after hour care.
The practice is well equipped with the latest technology. The medical staff have admitting rights to the local private hospital. Registered nursing provide support to the Doctors and are very experienced in general practice, maintaining their education through regular update courses.
We are also a member of Travel Clinics Australia and we have access to the most up to date travel health information, including outbreaks and disease prevention. We stock a full range of vaccines for travel health and genera limmunisations, including yellow fever as well as some medications for travel.
- Dr Kevin Arlett
- Dr Peter Gianoulis
- Dr Amy Keys
- Dr Lisa Wong
- Dr Susan Retallick
- Dr Darren Kennedy
- Dr Phong To
- Dr Freyja Page (GP Registrar)
- Dr Danielle Carter (GP Registrar)
- Dr Brogan Logan (GP Registrar)
- Dr Beverly Raasch
- Paul Goulding
- Lisa Lawlor (Finance Administrator)
- Cheryl Nugent (Senior Reception)
- Kellie Gilham (Corporate Administrator)
- Janelle Beasley (Nurse Administrator)
- Leanne Whitty
- Melinda Perkins
- Samantha Collard
- Melanie West
- Anna Thompson
- Lorraine Peters
- Lyn Elliot
- Exercise Physiologist
- Nurse Clinics
- Type 2 Diabetes group education
- Immunisation Clinic
- Chronic Condition Clinic
- Lifestyle Modification Program
- General Medical
- Surgical procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Travel medicines
- Respiratory function tests
- Women's Health
- Management plans for chronic disease
- Medical and Insurance examinations
- Coal and Rail worker medicals
- General Immunisation (including Yellow Fever)