Legal And Counselling, Main Office
Thiyama-Li Family Violence Service Indigenous Corporation providing Legal Services
Thiyamali provides culturally appropriate assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders who are victims of domestic/family violence, including sexual abuse. The following services are available: Legal advice/support, counselling services.
What We Do
- To raise awareness around the problems of Family Violence and Sexual Assault in Aboriginal communities.
- To promote an understanding through community education programs that all forms of family violence and sexual assault are unacceptable and not part of Aboriginal culture.
- To work with communities to develop programs aimed at addressing the issues of family violence and sexual assault.
- To provide assistance to people (men, women and children) who have experienced family violence and/or sexual assault to ensure that their housing, financial and other basic needs are met.
- To provide counselling to people who have experienced family violence.
- To provide legal advice and assistance to people who have experienced family violence and/or sexual assault.
Publish your business details and connect with customers on 30+ platforms.
Troy Harradine’s Full Gallery