The George Institute for Global Health is a health and medical research institute whose mission is to improve the health of millions of people worldwide. With projects in more than 50 countries, we have raised over $550 million for global health research since 1999.
Across the world 20 people die prematurely every minute. Help us find ways for more people to live longer, healthier lives.
Our work is:
- Improving healthcare for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians
- Making roads safer around the world
- Preventing the complications of diabetes
- Changing decades old thinking about intensive care
- Improving outcomes among stroke survivors
- Using mobile technology to make healthcare accessible worldwide
- Developing tools to empower people to improve their own health