Sureway Employment & Training - Nowra
Sureway provides a comprehensive cost free job placement service that is tailored to the needs of employers and industry.
With nearly 15 years of job placement experience, Sureway has the skills and expertise to ensure you get the right person for the job.
Sureway can provide staff for the following industries:
- aged care
- health care
- customer service
- construction and labouring
By registering with Sureway you will be provided with tailored employment assistance that is personal and suited to your individual needs. We will partner with you and support you to achieve success.
Our employment services include:
- one-on-one assistance
- assessing your skills, goals and personal aspirations
- developing a comprehensive plan that will assist you reach your goals
- providing you with the skills and training to help you achieve the job you want
- helping you with resumes, application letters and interview techniques
- assistance to address personal issues that may be impacting on your life
- assisting you to access work experience
- referring you to job interviews and
- Providing ongoing assistance and support once you are in a job.
Providing you with training options
Sureway recognises that having the appropriate skills is the key to securing and maintaining employment. Sureway works closely with a wide range of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and employers across many regions to provide localised, placed based training solutions.
Working closely with industry and training providers, we provide relevant training that responds to the needs of the labour market. Job seekers have access to a variety of learning platforms that includes:
- face to face training
- distance education options
- on-line learning
Skills for All
Skills for All is a State Government funded training program that enables South Australian residents 16 years and over to be funded for training to increase labour force participation and productivity. These courses are nationally recognised training programs that improve job prospects, career progression for people looking to get back into work or change jobs.
If you are eligible you will only need to pay a small portion of the course fee and for Certificate I and Certificate II courses the training is fee free.
Sureway Employment and Training is a leading employment services provider and training organisation that works in partnership with employers, industry, Government and community organisations to assist job seekers and meet the needs of industry. Established in 1991, Sureway has been providing innovative employment solutions for job seekers and employers for over twenty years.
We specialise in:
- meeting the needs of job seekers by developing their skills, providing personal support and moving them into sustainable employment and
- Meeting the needs of employers by providing skilled applicants, tailored services and localised assistance.