Sundowner Hotel Motel
The Sundowner Hotel Motel is a great place to relax next time you visit Whyalla or pass through on the way to Port Lincoln, Streaky Bay, Ceduna or Port Augusta. The Sundowner has 37 newly renovated ground floor motel units, and we have ample extra parking for your boat, trailer or caravan.
Whyalla is the northern gateway to the picturesque Eyre Peninsula - where the outback meets the sea. Whyalla has an ever growing population of around 24,000 and enjoys some 300 days of sunshine each year.
Services We Offer
Relax and enjoy the company of your family and friends for lunch and dinner in the spacious Sunset Bistro. The Bistro is of the highest standards yet offers all the relaxed colours and comfort suited to our outback-living style. Choose from our extensive A-la-Carte Menu featuring seafood, schnitzels, pastas and steaks, or select from the daily specials Board.
Bars & Entertainment
The Sundowner Sports Bar offers patrons a comfortable air conditioned environment where you can relax and enjoy an icy cold beer, have a punt on the excellent facilities, try your luck on KENO, have a game of pool or darts, or have a meal.
The Sundowner Motel Hotel offers 37 well-appointed modern ground floor motel units for your comfort, all situated in a fully landscaped setting. There is ample extra parking for your boat, trailer or caravan.
- Private end suite facilities with hair dryer, complimentary shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.
- King sized beds.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- LCD TV in each unit with complimentary Austar.
- Direct Dial Telephone and Internet access.
- Tea/coffee facilities.
- Some units now boast a small courtyard in which to relax in after a hard day.
- All motel units are Non Smoking indoors.
- Coin operated laundry for your added convenience.
- Continental or cooked breakfast is available in the dining room each morning from 7-9am.