Business Summary
(NSW Government)
About Us
What We Do

Green Slips

A Green Slip covers you if you injure someone in a motor vehicle accident. It also provides limited cover for your injuries if you’re at fault. A Green Slip is a mandatory insurance policy needed when registering your vehicle.

Home building compensation

A homeowner can be compensated under the Home Building Compensation Fund, if they suffer a financial loss because their builder fails to complete or fix defective work, if the builder has become insolvent, died or disappeared or has had their licence suspended due to non-compliance with a Tribunal or a Court order (but only if the policy was issued on or after 19 May 2009)

At A Glance
Green Slips
Motor accidents compensation
Workers compensation
Home Building Compensation