Joseph began his training in the profession in 1995, working evenings in the family business, and became qualified with a Diploma of Dental Technology in 1997. He started full time at Adelaide Hills Dentures in 1999. He continued his training in the industry in NSW and qualified as a Dental Prosthetist in 2004 with an Advanced Diploma of Dental Prosthetics, the most up to date training for the profession available in Australia.
Joseph has participated in ongoing education, including accredited courses such as Implant Retained Overdentures.
Joseph has been a member of the Australian Dental Prosthetists Association (SA) Inc. since 2004, and has voluntarily served in executive roles as Vice President and is currently president. He is also currently volunteering as a director on the board of ADPA ltd, the national association.
Joseph and his wife Rebecca are now running the business, as Neville and Fran have stepped back into semiretirement.
- Qualified as a Dental Technician in 1997 – Diploma of Dental Technology
- Qualified as a Dental Prosthetist in 2004 – Advanced Diploma of Dental Prosthetics
- Qualified to provide Implant Retained Overdentures
- President Australian Dental Prosthetists Association (SA) Inc.
- Board Member Australian Dental Prosthetists Association Ltd