Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is the national peak body for the speech pathology profession in Australia.
Speech Pathologists are university trained allied health professionals with expertise in the assessment and treatment of communication and/or swallowing difficulties.
The Association's Main Objectives Include:
- To prescribe, guide and govern the clinical and ethical standards of members in their practice of Speech Pathology.
- To facilitate and promote opportunities for members to pursue knowledge and develop professionally.
- To disseminate professional positions to key stakeholder groups including: the government, consumers, referrers and the public.
- To advocate for and respond to the needs of clients with communication and swallowing difficulties.
- To promote timely access to services.
- To represent the interests and views of members of the association.
Publish your business details and connect with customers on 30+ platforms.
Troy Harradine’s Full Gallery
"The time we spend with one another is something to never be taken for granted and we connect through the time spent in many different locations."