We are a diagnostic radiology practice which has provided radiological services to the doctors and patients of Queensland since 1919. SIGL is made up of 14 sites including private practice clinics and private and public hospital departments in metropolitan and rural communities.
Our mission is to serve our community by:
- Providing effective and caring diagnostic imaging to our patients.
- Continually improving our service through continuing education, staff development and research.
- Being responsive to the changing needs of our patients and referring doctors. SIGL is part of the I-MED NETWORK, Australia's leading diagnostic imaging network. Read more
- Interventional Radiology
- Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine
- CT Scan
Please bring the following with you to your appointment
1. Your referral (the letter/x-ray form that your doctor gave you requesting your examination)
2. All OLD FILMS
3. Medicare / Concession cards
4. Work Cover details if applicable
To locate a clinic that offers the services that you require click here...