Welcome to Somerset Lord Howe. Somerset is perfectly situated between Neds Beach and the Lagoon, on a level area of the Island, allowing easy walking and biking to nearby shops, restaurants and the Visitor Centre.
The units are nestled in subtropical palm groves alive with splashes of colour from Hawaiian hibiscus and fragrant frangipani flowers. The grounds are well planned, with tracks meandering through the palms and gardens, giving a sense of seclusion and tropical mystery.
Somerset Lord Howe Apartments are centrally located and are only a short walk from Lord Howe Island's main attractions.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll to popular Neds Beach where you can hand feed the fish, swim and snorkel; or wander down to the beautiful reef fringed lagoon, where you can swim in the crystal clear water and laze on the white sandy beach.
Lord Howe Island is approximately two hours flying time from Sydney, Brisbane or Port Macquarie with Qantas providing regular flights to service the island.
This room is ideal for single occupancy. Private ensuite bathroom, basic kitchenette with electric frypan, kettle and microwave for basic self catering. BBQ facilities are located on the property for usage by guests. Click above for more.
Comfortable accommodation suitable for 3 adults triple share or 2 adults twin share. Click above for more.
One bedroom with a queen bed and a single bed. Click above for more.
- Outdoor and undercover gas barbecues on paved, well-lit areas
- Rain water throughout
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Small library with a selection of books and magazines
- Pay phone for local and STD calls
- Internet connection available in the main office for laptop computers
- Serviced rooms available for an extra charge
- Daily towel change available on request
- All rooms are provided with tea and coffee making facilities
- All rooms are equipped with basic cooking utensils
- Hairdryers provided in all rooms
- Complimentary beach towels are provided
- All beds are equipped with electric blankets
- Swimming - 11 beaches
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Rock Fishing
- Shore Fishing
- Hiking - Mt Gower 875 metres
- SPA Treatments
- Hand Fish feeding at Neds Beach
- Reef Walks
- Glass Bottom Boat Rides
- Bicycle Rides