SNF (Australia) Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of SNF SPCM, the world’s largest manufacturer of organic coagulants and flocculants.
We have an unrivalled understanding of customers’ requirements and through our extensive product research and development facilities, SNF (Australia) Pty Ltd has a continuous commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service and quality product support within the world of solid liquid separation technology.
SNF (Australia) Pty Ltd has a strong environmental policy and is committed to protecting the environment. We endeavour to carry out our activities with a minimum impact on pollution and resources.
With our environmental policy, extensive experience, innovative technology and ability to provide practical support to customers, we will continue to provide quality products and service.
Using our wide range of products, we are able to provide solutions and improvements specific to various process applications.
What is our water treatment technology supported by?
- Re-use of water recovered after chemical treatment
- Continuous performance monitoring to enable process optimisation at all times
- Efficient and smooth order processing and product delivery
- Experienced on-site technical and engineering service support
- Economical cost of treatment
- Consolidation of waste solids to minimise costs of disposal
- Detailed performance reporting
- After sales performance monitoring
- Facilities for plant testing trials
- New product evaluation services