Mr Philip Slattery is one of Australia's most experienced hand and wrist surgeons. Consulting at Glenferrie Private Hospital, Hawthorn and Knox Private Hospital, Wantirna.
His practice covers all aspects of both non-operative and operative areas of surgery from a multitude of conditions. Mr Slattery introduced the operations of Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release and Endoscopic Cubital Ulnar Release of the Elbow to Australia. Mr Slattery has had more experience and performed more Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release than anyone else.
More About Philip Slattery.
Since 1984, Mr Philip Slattery has been working with patients to improve their lives through hand and wrist surgery for a variety of conditions, from Osteo and Rheumatoid arthritis to joint replacement and micro surgery. He has particular expertise in endoscopic carpal tunnel release and endoscopic release of ulnar nerve at the elbow.
Mr Slattery's professionalism and technical skills are complimented by his personal approach. His aim is to provide the optimal standard of surgery for all hand and wrist conditions.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Mmbs (Hons) Monash University
- Foundation President Of Victorian Hand Surgery Society
- Fellow Of The Royal Australasian College Of Surgeons
- Fellow Of Hand Surgery Louisville, Kentucky USA
- Member Of Australian Hand Surgery Society
- Member Of British Society For Surgery Of The Hand
- Member Of American Society For Surgery Of The Hand
- Volunteer Surgeon With Interplast
Mr Philip Slattery offers surgery for all hand and wrist complaints, including but not limited to:
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Endoscopic Release Of The Ulnar Nerve At The Elbow
- Collagenase Injections
- Surgery For Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteo And Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Micro Surgery, Including Nerve And Joint Surgery
- Tendon Repairs
- Surgery For Trauma To The Hand And Wrist
- Osseo Integrated Prosthetic Reconstruction Of The Hand (Opra- Branemark System)
- Excision Of Ganglions And Lesions
- Treatment Of Fractures