Sizzler introduced the first Soup, Salad, Pasta, Fresh Fruit and Dessert Bar concept. Since those pioneering days, we have expanded our ‘classic grill’ to include, not only steak and seafood, but also delicious chicken dishes, BBQ ribs, combination meals, and burgers.
‘Variety’ and ‘freedom to choose’ set Sizzler apart from other dining experiences. At Sizzler customers are free to control the volume, nutritional balance and variety of each meal by ordering from the grill and helping themselves to our famous Soup, Salad, Pasta, Fruit and Dessert Bars.
Sizzler presents a warm, friendly face to its customers who represent a wide range of people. Sizzler’s distinctively designed, clean, friendly restaurants offer a ‘casual dining’ alternative that comfortably sits between fast food and fine dining.
Sizzler is wholly owned by Collins Foods Limited, an Australian listed public company with its Head Office in Hamilton, Brisbane.
- 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd Hamilton
- 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd Ascot
- Anglican Church of Australia St Augustine's
- Anglican Church of Australia (see St Margaret's Anglican Girl's School)
- Anglican Church of Australia Society of The Sacred Advent- Community House
- Anglican Church of Australia St John the Baptist
- Anglican Church of Australia Church of The Ascension
- Anglican Church of Australia Daybaro (see North Pine) Parish Office Parish Office