The Singleton Tyre and Battery Centre Group was established in Singleton in 1962. In 1969 we established our branch in Scone and then in 1996 our branch in Muswellbrook was established. We are the largest tyre, battery and wheel product and service provider in the Upper Hunter Region.
As an independent company we have access to all manufacturers products and services and have developed a good business relationship with our suppliers ensuring a reliable supply of product and therefore we are able to stock and recommend products that best meet the needs of our customers.
Services We Offer
Tyre Flat Proofing
Tyrefil is available in different forms and compounds and is an option available to reduce downtime and extend tyre usage
This is an important way to assist companies to manage and monitor their product and service usage and access the cost their effectiveness
We are able to supply on-site or off-site pressing of solid or filled tyres
Regular testing of wheels and rims for cracks and damage is important for safety reasons
Tyre identification is effective tool in tyre usage reporting tyre evaluation
Wheel and rim identification is an effective tool in managing the time frame required for further testing and is useful in the reporting process
- Tyre performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Whether you looking for an all round performance based tyre, or maybe something with superior handling and comfort
- Noise reduction may be what your looking for in a luxury car
- A high performance drive tyre for superior grip and response if you have a sport car
- You may need a tyre for both on and off road use
- If you looking to save money in the long run, improve fuel economy with a silica based compound tyre