Shutter Concepts manufacturing facility is one of the largest of its kind in Australia and we are a proud market leader in quality while making a conscious effort to maintain a competitive price for our Aluminium Screens and Louvre Shutters.
For over 40 years the entire range of Shutter Concepts Aluminium Screens and Louvre Shutters have been designed, manufactured and produced in Queensland, Australia, using materials sourced within the country. This means we are able to supply the best quality product in the industry with a far shorter turnaround time than our overseas competitors.
Services We Offer
Looking for an attractive solution to protect you from the elements and burglary while adding value to your home? Look no further than Shutter Concepts Quality Australian Louvre Shutters and Screens
Features & Benefits
- 100% Australian
- Over 150 Standard Colours
- Weather Resistant
- Protection From Strong Winds and Flying Debris
- Light and Breeze Control
- Sun Protection and Shading
- Increased value of Property
- Glass sections, vertical or horizontal blades
- Blades withstand loads of 100kg
- Insulation - Energy Savings
- Significantly Reduce Noise
- Street Appeal & Aesthetic Improvement
- Security - Protection Against Burglary and Vandalism
- Variety of design options available
Shutter Concepts has a long and successful history of working with Builders and Architects to create solutions for a variety of different Australian Commercial Louvre projects. No job is too big or too small, having worked on large scale projects such as government skyscrapers and hotel shopping precincts without neglecting privately developed domestic applications.
At Shutter Concepts we proudly put great emphasis on our ability to custom design and manufacture our Aluminium Louvre Shutters and Screens specifically for each application.