- Achieve additional value from your resource base and deliver maximum value to your shareholders.
- Staff can be free to administer better quality accounts.
- Internal and external primary collection services can be benchmarked at no cost and without risk.
- Increase bottom-line results without increasing departmental overheads.
Contact us to find out how we can solve your debt recovery worries.
Shield Mercantile will enable your company to achieve additional value from your resource base and deliver maximum value to your shareholders.
Shield Mercantile was established in 1988 as a privately owned debt collection firm which hosts offices in Sydney and Melbourne. Through strong leadership, vision and diligence, we have created a unique position within the market as one of the best performing primary and secondary agencies.
Shield Mercantile does not operate a volume driven process like many of its market competitors.
Our approach to providing debt collection services is firmly underpinned by a quality process that produces consistently higher net returns to our clients. Our ability to handle volume is facilitated by our decentralised business model.
Our approach to collections is individualised so that we can provide appropriate consideration to the situation and circumstances of each debtor.
Shield Mercantile is committed to Compliance with all applicable state and federal legislation. All Shield Mercantile staff undergo extensive ongoing training with all relevant laws, regulations and industry codes which exist externally to the organisation, regardless of whether they impose a mandatory obligation or whether they have been voluntarily adopted by us.
Shield Mercantile also ensures that we comply with all relevant licensing and insurance requirements.
- Call Monitoring
- Contact Details
- Not satisfied with the outcome?
Service Level Guarantees
We include the following service level guarantees:
- Compliance with all relevant State and Federal Acts, for example, Privacy Act, Competition and Consumer Act and National Consumer Credit Protection Act
- Where the primary debt collection function has been performed effectively we expect to recover between 8% and 12% annually and in some cases to over 20%