- Settlers Village Apartments
Settlers Village was established in October 1998, offering the ideal lifestyle with luxury and security for over 55’s. Today, Settlers is home to over 200 Residents who enjoy being part of an established and vibrant community.
Set on over 20 acres of picturesque gardens with accessible walking spaces and social areas, and just minutes from Wagga’s town Centre, this is the natural choice when looking for retirement living in the Riverina District.
You can choose from a range of home designs built with privacy in mind.
There are a variety of affordable one, two and three bedroom retirement homes – depending on your needs. Pre-loved Units are refurbished as required. Features include reverse cycle heating and cooling, quality kitchen appliances and built-in wardrobes. All homes are fitted with a 24 hour monitored emergency system.
Settlers continue to grow, with the introduction of the new “Townhouse” design. These homes, all on one level offer a flowing design sitting on an escarpment. Many have spectacular rural views and all feature larger living spaces, double garages, private courtyard or decks and quality finishes throughout.
- Health Ministry of NSW Wagga Wagga Women's Health Clinic
- Burson Auto Parts Wagga Wagga
- Anglicare Wagga Wagga Regional Office
- Department of Family & Community Services Wagga Wagga
- Health Ministry of NSW Mental Health Services
- Tyres & More Wagga Wagga
- Health Ministry of NSW South West Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service
- Health Ministry of NSW Methadone Clinic