SA Health's vision is that all South Australians are healthy, enjoy a great quality of life and experience a safe, contemporary and sustainable health care system.
SA Health provides important services to the South Australian community including public hospitals, metropolitan and country health service delivery, environmental health, communicable disease control, epidemiology, health promotion, pathology services, drug and alcohol services, emergency and ambulance, and organ donation.
SA Health is the brand name for the health portfolio of services and agencies responsible to the Minister for Health and Wellbeing which includes the:
* Department for Health and Wellbeing
* Central Adelaide Local Health Network
* Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
* Southern Adelaide Local Health Network
* Women's and Children's Hospital Local Health Network
* Country Health SA Local Health Network and
* SA Ambulance Service.