AT A GLANCE
Our Afterhours services is provided by Bathurst After hours Medical Services, between 6pm and 8am weekdays and from 12 midday Saturday and to 8am Monday. This includes public holidays (except Christmas Day and Good Friday).
If you require emergency after hours care please phone 63332888 and you will be diverted to the doctor on call or an answering machine will give you instructions on how to contact the on call GP.
WHAT WE DO
RSMC provides full general and family medical services including:
- Shared Antenatal Care
- Skin Clinics
- Vaccinations including all childhood immunisations as per the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR)
- Surgical Procedures- (under local anesthetic)
- Cryotherapy of warts & sunspots and removal of skin lesions, cysts and moles
- local anesthetic procedures for skin cancer including local skin flaps and skin grafts
- Tongue tie. circumcision and vasectomy also performed
- Family planning
- Women's & Men's Health
- Preventative Health