At Rose Conveyancing there is more focus on our core business, which is helping "mums and dads" shifting house. We expect to maintain the old turnover rate of 600 to 700 settlements a year. We will also continue to represent a number of investors, subdividers, developers and builders especially in the small to medium range.
Our office in Blacktown started in July 2003 at the same premises and address as Norris Rose, which had been operating as a solicitor's office from 1991 until June 2003 specialising in conveyancing.
The personnel is primarily the same as before and includes:
- Tom Rose licensed conveyancer, over 20 years experience in the conveyancing industry (as a solicitor)
- Chris Rose licensed conveyancer, 10 years experience
- Natalie Bright licensed conveyancer, 7 years experience
- Leonie Bright legal secretary, 5 years
- Ashleigh Cush legal secretary, 4 years
- Jessica Lake legal secretary, 3 years
With the combined legal and conveyancing experience of all our staff we are able to offer a service that is competitive on price, while remaining committed to excellence and attention to the detail that is required in often complex transactions.
Purchasing or Selling a Property
Follow the link below and enter the amount of the property you are purchasing so we can advise you of the costs involved about our SERVICES
Follow the link below and enter the amount of the property you are SELLING so we can advise you of the costs involved about our SERVICES
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm