- Property Needs
- Buyers Guides
- Special properties
- Tasmania is blessed with an abundance of property with water frontage or water views, from our scenic, peaceful or wild coastlines, or our highland lakes, or the rivers and waterways of our major cities and rural and mountain regions.
Those properties which are special will be included on this site from time to time, but you can also search the listings of our various offices for waterfront property or property with water views in their respective areas. Good hunting!
- Are you thinking of selling?
- Preparing for an open home
- Moving Countdown
- Emotional Rollercoaster - selling your home
- Make your home more saleable
- The dangers of getting the wrong price when selling your property
- What if my sign falls down?
- Property needs
- Request appraisal
- Maintenance form
- Tenant Information
- Owner Information
So, is there anything you need to know about real estate.... anything you need help with.... we know where to find the answers or the best person to help you.
If you are thinking of selling or buying but are not ready to talk to a sales consultant, then let us help you.
Or, if you are not happy with our service... We want to know so we can help you.
You can reach us by email on email@example.com or you can send a message in the Help section below. We will do everything we can to answer your query, or find the best person who can.
Please take a look through Our Assurance to Our Customers.
Roberts Real Estate is a division of the Tasmanian based public company, Roberts Limited, which is wholly owned by Ruralco Holdings Ltd.
Roberts Limited describes itself as an agricultural and property group and, as such, real estate forms an important part of its core business. The nature of real estate agency also makes the real estate division the "public face" of Roberts, with its "for sale" signs and well located offices throughout Tasmania exposing the well known Roberts logo.
Roberts Real Estate is the largest estate agency in Tasmania and, indeed, one of the largest in Australia.
The company also currently manages over 2,600 properties statewide, and is the largest provider of property management services in the state.