Riverina Plaster Works was opened in 1908 by the Terry family. From its original premises in Salmon Street, Wagga, it specialised in the manufacture and installation of decorative cornices and ceiling moulds - many of these still exist in older homes located-around central Wagga and surrounding farming areas.
After the business' purchase by the Croker family in 1971, it relocated to Norton Street, and expanded into the supply and installation of insulation in the early 1980's. Following consistent growth in all divisions,the business required larger premises, and in 2011 moved to their new site located at 165 Hammond Avenue.
Riverina Plaster Works has over 100 years of combined experience in commercial projects relating to construction, renovation and fit-out. These projects often incorporate:
- Steel stud systems
- Internal linings
- External cladding systems
- Suspension systems
- Fire-rated wall & ceiling systems
- Acoustic wall & ceiling systems
Riverina Plaster Works can cover all forms of residential and domestic linings, including:
- New houses, townhouses and units
- Wall and ceiling renovations
- Restorations, repairs and patch-work
- External cladding and accessories
- Insurance claims, e.g. water damage, storm damage
We sell a wide range of commercial and residential insulation.