Level 19/ 31 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000

About Us
About Us

Regal makes life easier by working closely with those seeking health and support services to provide options for in-home care. Through established and trusted networks, Regal is able to quickly assess people's needs to provide cost effective and sustainable solutions to people seeking to live independently at home.

People who feel empowered and independent in the care delivery process usually recover more quickly and are less likely to be re-admitted to hospital. Regal monitors its recruitment and service delivery practices very closely to ensure that nothing is overlooked, from the process of deciding to receive care at home, to being able to live independently with optimal health and wellbeing.

Read more

Our Services

At Regal we cover a wide range of clinical and non clinical services in the home. Regal believes that you deserve the very best of care at home and this care be provided by maintaining a workforce that is predominantly Registered Nurses supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses.

Our experienced Client Services Team comprised of experienced Clinicians, ensures that every element from planning needs, to ongoing services, is coordinated in a complete package. This approach ensures a very high standard of care and service delivery from the outset to separation from the service. The outcome for you is world class health care at home.

Read more

Who is Eligible

Regal Health Services capitalises on 48 years of experience and trusted networks to provide services to people in the community with a strong focus on our client's health and wellbeing.

There are many options in tailoring specialised services for funding bodies and individuals. Please contact one of our experienced Clinical Excellence Coordinators who can quickly assist you with funding options.

Fees & Funding Options

We tailor our services to your individual needs taking into consideration available community, private health fund and government funding options with individuals or funding bodies. There is a range of service funding and payment options.

Read more

Continuing Care Program

Post Surgical Care

Expert acute care in hospital coupled with experienced continuing professional care at home, has demonstrated higher patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes that ensure a quicker return to independence, supported by family & friends at home.

The aim of the Regal Continuing Care Program is to enhance delivery of care to the patient whilst admitted to hospital, and prepare for subsequent discharge home with the support of home health services by Regal Health Services.

Read more

Once I have been referred to Regal, how long is it before I receive a visit from a Community Nurse?
Regal can commence visits the next day.
How do I contact my Community Nurse?
Simply by ringing (02) 9264 4555 8.30 to 5 pm 7 days per week, after hours oncall services available for urgent assistance.
How do I pay?
If your care is funded by a body such as a Private Health Fund or the Departments of Veterans' Affairs, the invoice for your care will be sent directly to them. If you are a self-funded client, we will invoice you directly and you may pay either by cheque, EFT or Credit Card.
Who do I contact in an emergency?
In case of emergency please contact your Local General Practitioner or 000 for Emergency services.
How do I obtain funding to cover the cost of my care?
You can discuss a variety of funding options with one of our friendly Client Services team member.
What is ACHS accreditation?
The ACHS is the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards. They are Australia's leading health care assessment & accreditation provider with a mission to improve the quality & safety of health care. Regal Health Services was the first private Community Nursing service in Australia to be accredited with the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards in 1994 & is currently accredited to 2013. Regal Health Services is proud to have achieved EA (Extensive Achievement) across a number of cr
If I am unhappy with the service or want to provide feedback who do I contact?
Regal is committed to providing the highest standards of client care. Regal has an advocacy program that ensures unbiased support advocated for your needs. If you are in any way unhappy with the care you have received please contact our General Manager on 02 9264 4555 or myadvocate@regalhealth.com.au
If I want to complain to an independent body who do I contact?
If you are unhappy with the way we have responded to your complaint internally you can contact the Health Care Complaints Commission on 1800 043 159 or email them on hccc@hccc.nsw.gov.au, and they will assist in resolving the complaint.
What training do your Community Nurses receive?
Regal ensures that all its Home Healthcare team are registered with the appropriate registration bodies and are fully orientated with initial and ongoing training in home healthcare.
Charter for DVA Complaints
The Department of Veterans' Affairs is committed to customer service so we value feedback from you. We would like to hear if you are happy with the service you have received. If you are not satisfied with the service provided by us, it is important you tell us, so that we can do something about it.