Incorporated in 2006, Red 29 is a Canberra based IT company offering advisory, architecture, supply and implementation services, specialising in virtualisation, storage, networking, wireless and business continuity.
Our philosophy is to provide superior service and commitment to our customers, retaining a high level of trust, respect and confidence. Red 29 offers expertise in established and emerging technologies, underpinned by strong vendor partnerships and a commitment to training and current certifications.
Red 29 proactively supports business objectives by providing reliable and timely advice to aid strategic decision making. Architecting and implementing total solutions across all components of IT infrastructure, we deliver our projects with comprehensive documentation and skills transfer. Our customers also have access to highly skilled managed services personnel for ongoing support.
Our growing customer base spans federal government, councils, education, construction, aged care and corporate markets, including provision of specialist services to major ICT corporations as a subcontractor. This growth has been driven by vendor and customer referrals, resulting in Red 29 being officially recognised in the CRN Fast50 as one of Australia's fastest growing IT companies five times - 2011 (#47), 2012 (#26), 2013 (#26), 2015 (#15) and 2016 (#46). These awards are a testament to the commitment shown by the Red 29 team.
The company operates on a structure that allows responsiveness, agility and flexibility. Our accomplished team have accumulated significant industry knowledge and experience in the fields of IT infrastructure architecture, implementation and support. Respected by the industry, our team of specialists also contribute expertise in the disciplines of virtualisation, storage, networking and business continuity to our vendors and valued partners.
Our technical team are a mix of Senior Solutions Architects and experienced Systems Engineers. Our teams’ qualifications include:
- Xirrus Certified Technical Professionals
- Sophos Engineers and Architects
- VMware Certified Professionals
- Citrix Certified Administrators
- Microsoft Certified Professionals and Engineers
- Certified Linux Professionals
Candidates with recent experience with Commvault, Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, EMC Storage and Wireless networking technologies will be regarded highly desirable.
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS) Deakin
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS) School Shop
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS) Grey St Deakin
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS) Swimming Pool
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS) Caretaker
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS)
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS) Early Learning Centre
- CANBERRA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL (CGGS) After School Care