Radiology SA is a privately owned, Adelaide-based radiology practice, run by radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians for the medical community.
Radiology SA is comprised of over 25 radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians, with sub-specialty expertise in a range of areas. Our rooms are conveniently located both north and south of the city, as well as centrally in North Adelaide.
Radiology SA Locations
Radiology SA currently operates six comprehensive radiology clinics within metropolitan Adelaide.
- The Memorial Hospital - Sir Edwin Smith Avenue, North Adelaide
- Calvary North Adelaide Hospital - Strangways Terrace, North Adelaide
- Calvary Central Districts Hospital - 25–37 Jarvis Road, Elizabeth Vale
- Port Adelaide Medical Centre
- 60 Marryatt Street, Port Adelaide - North Eastern Community Hospital
- Marion Medical Centre - 199 Sturt Road, Seacombe Gardens
- Radiology SA House - 79 Fullarton Road, Kent Town
Patient information at Radiology SA
The following information is provided for the benefit of patients and their doctors. If you are a patient, you can download information about your upcoming scan or procedure. If you are a doctor, you can download these handouts here and provide them to your patients when you book a scan or procedure.
Radiology SA requires full payment of account on the day of service. Many services will attract a "gap" fee, which is not payable by Medicare, and must be paid by the patient. We will bulk bill Healthcare Cardholders, pensioners, and financially disadvantaged patients. (Referring doctors should indicate on the request form if a patient is financially disadvantaged.)
Referring to Radiology SA
Doctors, dentists and chiropractors who wish to refer to Radiology SA can download and print out the appropriate request form from the list here.