A graduate of the University of Western Australia, Dr Radic completed his Orthopaedic specialist training in Perth, with a working stint in Melbourne. He then undertook coveted fellowships in London, working with Drs Andrew Williams and Andrew Wallace in knee and shoulder surgery.
Dr Radic holds a public appointment at Royal Perth Hospital, where he deals with high-level orthopaedic trauma and is involved in teaching orthopaedic trainees and junior medical staff.
Outside of medicine, Dr Radic enjoys keeping fit and active, with a keen interest in running, surfing, football and soccer.
Dr Radic consults in West Perth and Peel Health Campus and operates at Hollywood Private Hospital, Bethesda Hospital and Peel Health Campus.
- ACL / PCL / LCL / MCL Reconstructions of the Knee
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Surgery, Impingement Surgery, Shoulder Stabilisation
- Knee, Hip and Shoulder Replacement
- Allied Finance (WA) West Perth
- Anglican Church of Australia (Head Office)
- Anglican Church of Australia Anglican Diocesan Office Office
- Anglican Church of Australia St George's Cathedral
- Anglicare WA Inc Corporate Office
- Anglicare WA Inc Royal Commission Support
- Anglicare WA Inc YES! Housing
- Anglicare WA Inc Phone Counselling