Queensland Rural Medical Education Limited (QRME) promotes and advances rural and remote health practice through training,research and collaboration with government and strategic health agencies.
We achieve this by supporting rural doctors, hospitals, general practices and health students in their work and learning in rural communities. QRME offers the opportunity to deal with a broader spectrum of clinical problems; a greater depth in clinical care; and support fordeveloping fulfilling professional and personal role within the community.
Griffith University Partnership
QRME has partnered with Griffith University to deliver the university’s rural clinical training, funded by the Commonwealth Government Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training program. As QRME is locally based,locally led and locally governed, it ensures a focused rural stream for the Griffith University health schools.
GPrEP –General Practice Exam Preparation
GPrEP caters to doctors wanting extra support in preparation for their RACGP fellowship exams including AGPT registrars and GP Experience Pathway doctors.
Programs can be provided for ACRRM depending on interest and demand.
Features of the programs include:
- Online / Webinar Delivery (except OSCE intensive)
- Participate anywhere in Australia or Internationally (except OSCE intensive)
- OSCE intensive includes a full length OSCE
- Webinars held of an evening, outside of normal work hours
- Group sizes capped to ensured small group learning
- Practice questions, problems and clinical cases
- Prompt individual feedback enabling you to track your progress
- Identification of key resources for successful exam preparation
- Important study points
- Examination tips
QRME invites high-school students interested in a Medical Career to participate in the Considering Medicine Program at the Griffith University Darling Downs Clinical Training Centre in Toowoomba.
This program enables high-school students to speak directly with practicing Medical Professionals, current Medical Students and Professors of Griffith University.