Your Fire Protection needs are specific to you, the nature of your business, the environment in which you work, the equipment you operate and the personnel you work with.
- Most fires start as small fires.
- The first five minutes of any fire is the occupiers fire (not the fire brigades).
- 85% of businesses closed by fire never re-open.
The right fire equipment, used correctly, can eliminate or minimise the damage and trauma fire can cause.
Protector Fire Services Pty Ltd Staff are able to assist you in selecting the optimal portable firefighting equipment for your situation and your budget.
We are a wholly Western Australian owned and managed company with a team of specialist personnel totally committed to the fire protection needs of the community.
The company was established on February 1st, 1996 and now comprises six divisions, each offering expertise in specific areas and collectively providing in excess of 120 years' fire protection service to the community.Our Products
Legislation insists that every business enterprise has a "duty of care" to staff in the provision of a safe working environment. To this end Protector Fire Services Pty Ltd offer the following products and all services pertaining to:
- Fire Extinguishers, Hose Reels and Hydrants
- Smoke and Heat Detection Systems
- Emergency Warning & Intercom Systems (E.W.I.S.)
- Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Fire Safety Training and Consultancy
- Safety Signage
- First Aid Kit
Our Equipment Division's prime function is to provide and install firefighting and fire protection equipment.
A comprehensive range of approved and highly test rated extinguishing equipment is stocked and we maintain a flexibility to source and provide equipment as requested and/or for specified fire hazard areas.
The Service and Maintenance Division qualifies under the Australian Standards Code to install, inspect, maintain, pressure test and recharge portable firefighting equipment. This service covers all brands and types of extinguishers and hose reels.
We provide various services that our team can help you with. These include:
- Portable Fire Equipment Maintenance and Servicing
- Fire Detection & Emergency Warning Systems
• Fire Detection System
• Emergency Warning Systems
• E.W.I Systems
• Occupant Warning Systems
- Plumbing & Mechanical Division
- Fire & Gas Suppression
- Fire Doors & Passive Systems
- Electrical Division
• RCD Testing
• Emergency & Exit Lighting
• Test and Tagging
• Thermographic Testing
- Electronic Asset Recording
- Breakdown & After Hours Services
- Consultancy & Design