- NSW Police
- Crime Stoppers
The mission of the NSW Police Force, as set out in the Police Act 1990, is to work with the community to reduce violence, crime and fear.
The NSW Police Force -
- Australia's oldest and largest police organisation
- one of the biggest in the English speaking world
- serves a population of seven million in the state of New South Wales, an 801,600 square kilometre area
- operates on land, sea and from the air
- provides community based policing from more than 500 police stations to a wide range of ethnic communities speaking more than 30 languages
- is a non profit statutory authority funded by the NSW Government
What We Do
We aim to protect the community and property by preventing, detecting and investigating crime, monitoring and promoting road safety, maintaining social order, performing and coordinating emergency and rescue operations.
The simple, powerful, streamlined tool that gives you a single point of control to keep all your business details up-to-date.
Everyone is better when they’re connected