I provide counselling to individuals, couples and families at my consulting room in Hornsby or by visiting clients in their homes or other preferred locations such as residential care facilities or workplaces within a 30-minute driving radius of Hornsby.
I am registered to provide supports for NDIS participants.
How counselling can help
People often find that talking to a counsel or helps them to —
- Deal with a difficulties in a relationship (more …)
- Respond to domestic and family violence (more …)
- Clarify and make sense of something that has happened (more …)
- Solve a problem, devise a plan or make a decision (more …)
- Change a way of thinking or behaving which is causing problems (more …)
- Manage difficult feelings and emotions (more …)
- Cope with a major loss, life change or set-back. (more …)
- Find, analyse and act on information (more …)
- Enhance self-care (more …)