Frankston Adult Prevention & Recovery Care Service
We are the major public health service for Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula, providing world-class healthcare for you and your family.
To provide exceptional health and community care.
We work together to build a healthy community.
- Be the Best – we strive for excellence in all that we do
- Be a Role Model – together, our behaviours build our culture
- Be Open and Honest – we are transparent, accountable and innovative
- Be Compassionate and Respectful– we embrace diversity, advocate and care for our consumers, support our peers and grow our teams in a safe, kind and meaningful way
- Be Collaborative – our impact is better and stronger when we are inclusive and engaging of a broad network of people
Our Strategic Priorities:
- Our Care – we will create an inspiring and supportive culture that fosters high quality care which is safe, personal, effective and connected, and has a strong focus on the customer experience.
- Our People – we will create remarkable opportunities for the development and wellbeing of our people who together contribute to improving the health of our community.
- Our Community – we will work together with our community and partners to become the leader for integrated healthcare.
- Our Ideas – we will harness the great ideas from our people to help us to learn, improve, innovate and deliver exceptional care.
- Our Workplace – we will design and build contemporary facilities which integrate the use of technology and data to support the provision of high quality, connected care.
Our Hospitals & Locations:
- Frankston Hospital
- Rosebud Hospital
- The Mornington Centre
- Golf Links Road Rehabilitation Centre
- Community Health Services
- Mental Health Services
Services & Clinics:
- Employment Opportunities
- Aboriginal Employment
- Graduate Programs
- Internships and Junior Medical Staff
- Career Pathway Streams
- Physician Training