The business of O.S. Financial Planning (formerly Overman Shay) dates back to 1994 when its then partners established their first office in Mitchell St, Albury. The business subsequently relocated to its present “Tower Chambers” Office in Lawrence St Wodonga in 1999.
During this time, our preference has been to remain a small, efficient business. In this way, our clients can expect a personalised experience, as our staff are able to remain familiar with all of them. At the same time, we are of sufficient size to ensure that our services are provided in a timely manner.
- Those seeking to grow or accumulate their personal wealth.
- Those keen to learn about the principles of investment and the various strategies available to enhance investment returns whilst managing risk.
- People who have retired or are nearing retirement seeking retirement and investment strategies.
- Anyone interested in the operation of a Self-managed Superannuation Fund.
- Those needing some help considering their Estate planning options prior to meeting with their Solicitor.
- Small business operators seeking to build “off balance sheet” investments for their future or wanting to discuss retirement/succession strategies.