NT Christian School has been on an exciting and often unexpected journey as we seek to faithfully act as the Lord’s hands and feet in education, care and training in the Northern Territory. Please take the opportunity to get to know us better.
As a unique organisation we seek to serve God in schools through high quality, contextualised education, training and care from a Biblical perspective and with those marginalised by the traditional education system.
We believe it takes a whole village to raise a child and actively encourage parents to take up their God-given responsibility for their children’s education.
You are warmly invited to explore our story and consider joining us as a parent, student, trainee or staff member.
“To be Christian communities, learning together to live life as God intended, offering hope for the world”
- NT Christian Schools seeks to provide education, training and care in faithful response to the Gospel of Christ by.
- Partnering with Christian parents to help them fulfil their mandate of educating their children in Christ.
- Supporting all parents who choose Christian education for their children.
- Developing, building and maintaining Christian schools.
- Assisting every school community to provide the highest quality education from a Biblical perspective, so that students are educated within a Christian worldview.
- Promoting Christian education in the Territory and beyond.