Novacare Busselton Village is a privately owned Lifestyle Village that commenced in 2001 to provide the very best in retirement living in the South West of Western Australia. Novacare provides the highest quality independent living units available in the South West of WA with community facilities that have set an industry standard of excellence for lifestyle retirement villages in WA.
The Village has been developed in stages to cater specifically for over 55s seeking a secure and quality lifestyle in WA’s picturesque South West. 178 independent living units and ‘the best’ community facilities in WA have now been built on our magnificent 8-hectare site within 500m of the Geographe Bay Foreshore.
Novacare is unique in being able to provide residents with maximum choice in retirement living options and the freedom to pursue an active and stimulating lifestyle within the village community or within the wider Busselton Geographe Bay region.
- Restaurant with Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen
- Alfresco Dining and Barbeque Area
- First Class Synthetic Turf Bowling Green With Night Lighting
- All-Weather Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Sauna and Spa
- Cinema with Theatre Seating
- Sportsman’s Lounge with Pool Table, Darts and Foxtel
- Recreation Hall with Stage and Dance Floor
- Modern Fitness Centre
- Craft Room and Workshop
- Library and Computer Room
- Community Television Lounge
- Hair Salon
- Village Office, Reception and Administration
- Medical Consulting Room
- Caravan and Boat Parking