Our ability to exceed client expectations has led to our success in a range of services embracing all aspects of business. The Norman Waterhouse philosophy means that we consider ourselves to be part of your team.
We provide legal advice and representation in transactions and dispute resolution to a broad range of clients, both public and private, nationally and internationally.
Our people demonstrate considerable skills in commercial and legal environments and are committed to providing advice and solutions that maximise opportunity and minimise risk. Our advice is always focused on the best strategic outcome.
Established in 1920, our partnership is built on values of excellence, integrity and trust. Our people form a cohesive, creative team, and provide timely and effective advice, while remaining sensitive to the commercial realities of the marketplace.
At Norman Waterhouse we like to give back to the communities which support us. Each year we support several charities by direct donations.
In addition our partners and staff make personal donations to selected charities through our work place giving programme.
This helps charities to receive stable, regular funding with little or no administration costs.
We are proud to support the following organisations:
- Animal Welfare League
- Bedford Industries
- Cancer Council SA
- Australian Red Cross
- Royal Flying Doctors Service
- Royal Society for the Blind
- Family Law
- Corporate & Commercial
- Employment & Industrial Relations
- Property, Infrastructure & Development
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Local Government Advisory
- Wills & Estates
- International Business Services
- Mining & Resources
- Intellectual Property
- Migration Services
- International Trade and Business Advisory
- Legal Compliance
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Local Government
- Migration Service
- Native Title
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Patents, Trade Marks and Design
- Personal Injury
- Privatisation, Corporatisation, Deregulation
- Product Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Project and Structured Financing
- Property Development
- Consumer Credit
- Securities and Derivatives
- Stamp Duty
- Strata Management
- Technology and Intellectual Property
- Town Planning