Dr Matthew Slattery
Dr Matthew Slattery is Clinical Senior Lecturer at University of Western Australia. He treats all podiatric problems from nail, skin conditions through to orthotic manufacture, and nail surgery.
His expertise lies in the biomechanics of the human foot and how this affects the body as a whole. He also has extensive experience and interest in children and adults with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and vascular disease.
External roles include:
- Clinical Senior Lecturer (U.W.A)
- Senior Podiatrist at Fremantle Hospital
- Member Specialist Renal and Diabetic team visiting remote Indigenous communities
- Life Member Australian Podiatry Association (W.A)
- Past National President Australian Podiatry Council
- Past State President Australian Podiatry Association (W.A)
High quality, expert podiatry care...
Established for 23 years Nedlands Podiatry Centre has developed a reputation for providing high quality expert podiatry care to children, adults and the elderly with foot and ankle problems.
The philosophy at Nedlands Podiatry Care is to provide patient centred holistic care. With over 30 years experience each Matthew and Dawn have successfully treated people with all aspects of podiatric care.
Podiatry services we specialise in:
- Assessment and treatment of sporting injuries
- Treatment of all common skin & nail problems
- Orthotic manufacture
- Comprehensive biomechanial analysis
- Diabetic foot screening
Nedlands Podiatry Care is conveniently located on the top level of Broadway Shopping Centre. Parking is available on this level and we are wheel chair friendly.