National Hearing Care - Victor Harbor
Unit 7 46-52 Ocean Street, Victor Harbor SA 5211
At National Hearing Care our mission is to improve the hearing of people through personalised solutions and exceptional client care.
Starting with just three clinics in 1997, we've quickly grown in size due to our focus on excellence in client care, development of our staff, and a commitment to the national hearing industry. We are proudly now the leading independent provider of hearing healthcare services and products in Australia.
Joining the Amplifon Group in 2010 has enabled us to bring the latest technology to Australians from the world leader in the field of hearing loss. Read more about Amplifon here.
We remain independent from hearing aid manufacturers which means you know you will only be recommended the best device to specifically suit your needs.
We bring sound to life through a variety of professional services:
- Hearing tests - we offer a range of hearing tests, from a free hearing check to a full hearing assessment with our qualified clinicians. Click here to learn more about how hearing loss occurs.
- Hearing aids - talk to us about the latest technology in hearing aids and help us find finding the right device for you.
- Treating tinnitus - tinnitus is the medical term for ringing or buzzing in the ears not caused by an external source. It can range from low-level sound to quite loud, interfering with hearing and sleep. Tinnitus can be caused by regular exposure to excessive sound, extreme stress or trauma, age-related hearing loss or some prescription drugs. Talk to us about treatment options for tinnitus.
Click here for our FAQs
- Abbott Brenton & Meredith Victor Harbor
- Adelaide Brighton Cement Ltd Sales, Marketing & Orders
- AGL Residential Gas & Electricity
- Aldinga Hotel Hotel
- Anglican Church Newcastle (Rev A P Bainton)
- Anglican Church Newcastle Blakeview Campus
- Anglican Church Newcastle Trinity College Gawler
- Apple Pty Ltd All Enquiries