NFS was originally founded in the Canberra region in April 1999 and has grown to be the region's largest provider of fire protection installations, products and services.
In 2006 NFS commenced implementation of its national expansion initiative that has now seen some of the leading independent fire protection companies around Australia merge with NFS to create one of the largest and most technically advanced national companies in the Fire Protection Industry.
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Safety & Health Matters in Dangerous Goods/Explosives & Major Hazard Facilities
- Heart Foundation Helpline
- Fulton Hogan Kewdale
- BlueScope Steel
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Mines and Petroleum - Media Queries
- Budget Direct Insurance Car Insurance
- Primary Industries and Regional Development Department of Animal Disease Emergency Hotline
- Primary Industries and Regional Development Department of FishWatch