NFS was originally founded in the Canberra region in April 1999 and has grown to be the region's largest provider of fire protection installations, products and services.
In 2006 NFS commenced implementation of its national expansion initiative that has now seen some of the leading independent fire protection companies around Australia merge with NFS to create one of the largest and most technically advanced national companies in the Fire Protection Industry.
- Budget Direct Insurance Customer Services
- Budget Direct Insurance Car Insurance
- Department of Family & Community Services Murrumbidgee District Office
- Budget Direct Insurance Home & Contents Insurance
- Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business, Australian Government Department of Albury
- Budget Direct Insurance Claims
- Department of Family & Community Services Albury Community Service
- Education and Training Department of