- Mybiz.connexion Pty Ltd
MYOB Certified Consultants
A firm with a difference, dedicated to delivering high level professional service to all business users of all MYOB Accounting products - from Business Basics to Premier Enterprise, including payroll & point-of-sale solutions. As MYOB Certified Consultants, Accredited Trainers and Retail Manager professionals, we are individually endorsed as having attained knowledge, skills & experience.
Receiving & providing a continual flow of information & resources from MYOB Australia and affiliate providers, we ensure clients across Adelaide & South Australia have access to the latest product knowledge, program developments, tips & techniques.
Click here to read more
Delivering expert service and support
As MYOB Certified Consultants, we are specialists in:
- Business needs analysis
- Monthly reviews
- Product demonstration
- One-on-one on-site training
- Assessing the most appropriate products for your business needs.
- Providing sound recommendations for achieving an efficient and simple outcome
What are MYOB Certified Consultants?
MYOB Certified Consultants are professionally endorsed individuals who have demonstrated a high level of knowledge, skill and experience with MYOB products. To be admitted as a MYOB Certified Consultant, applicants must meet stringent selection criteria and submit to an annual review of their skills.
Our Products & Services
What do we offer?
- Accredited consulting offering extensive specialist experience.
- Cost-effective service complimenting our focus on practical business management solutions.
- Service for accounting, business management, retail point-of- sale and Microsoft Office desktop applications.
- A wealth of experience and knowledge in our field of expertise.
MYOB Accounting Products
MYOB software can help a diverse range of businesses and accounting practices operate efficiently and profitably. MYOB Software is user friendly and modestly priced.
Top tips for business success:
- Make bookkeeping a priority from day one of your business - it saves time and a lot of stress later.
- Know all your costs and budgets back to front when starting or expanding a business.
- Know your goals and shape your business around them.
- Always strive to improve what you do - even when you're doing something really well, work on ideas to make it better.
- Focus on creating a talented team.
- Give customers the very best quality of service - all the time.
- Remember to enjoy what you are doing - balance life with work and play.