Mylife Programs - Grafton
Caringa Enterprises Inc. is the Lead Agency for a Clarence Valley Consortium of services to provide Day Programmes in Grafton and the Lower Clarence.
The Programme provides a range of structured day activities for adults unable to access vocational services and who have high support needs.
The Programme operates:
- 5 day per week in Grafton
- 1 day per week in Maclean
- 1 day per week in Yamba
The Programme is staffed with experienced people, skilled in managing challenging behaviours and assisting people with high support needs.
Priority of access is given to those people with ageing carers. Fees are charged.
Our Mission Statement
To support and empower people with a disability in developing skills, making choices and taking their place as valuable and contributing members of their community.
- Health Ministry of NSW Grafton Base Hospital
- Health Ministry of NSW Grafton Community Health Centre
- NSW Ambulance Grafton Station
- Health Ministry of NSW Grafton Early Childhood Centre
- Commonwealth Bank Grafton
- Domino's Pizza Grafton
- St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW & QLD) Grafton
- Burson Auto Parts Grafton