At Murray Mudge we want you to feel at home. We provide 24-hour care, so that you can continue to enjoy a high quality of life doing the things you enjoy.
Set in its own gardens, close to the centre of Glenelg and a short distance to the beach, Murray Mudge is a welcoming place for residents and their loved ones. The dining and living areas offer inviting spaces to participate in one of the regular activities or to meet with friends. We also offer events and excursions for you to enjoy.
There are 60 people living at the residence, which provides rooms for couples as well as individuals.
WHAT WE DO
- Modern Rooms for Individuals and Couples
- 24-Hour Nursing and Care Workers
- Home-Cooked Meals
- Specialised Support for Residents with High Dependency and Dementia
- Allied Health Services: Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, Dentistry, Optometry and Pharmacy
- Daily Group and Individual Activities
- Excursions to the Beach and Shopping Trips
- Landscaped Gardens
- Pop-Up Café
- Laundry Service for Personal Items
- Non-Denominational Chaplaincy and Church Services