Ceremonies are held in the Civic Centre Council Chambers, 6 Dutton Road, Mount Barker at 5.00pm (unless otherwise stated.)
Click here to keep up with our events.
- Bald Hills Road Reconstruction Stage 2A
- Druids Avenue Mount Barker Undergrounding of Powerlines
- Hurling Drive Parking Bays
- Laratinga Linear Trail Extension
- Meadows Infrastructure Upgrades
- Pedestrian Bridge Over Railway Creek at Hurling Drive
- Sims Road (West) Upgrade
- St James Schoolhouse Building Blakison Heritage Conservation Project
- Sturt Steet Foorbridge Repairs
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
- Yaktanga Way Roundabout Review
The District Council of Mount Barker is striving to attract and retain the best people to work for council by:
- becoming an employer of choice
- applying best practice recruitment and selection principles.
When there are vacant positions available with the District Council of Mount Barker they will be displayed on our website. To search current positions and for information on how to apply click here.
The District Council of Mount Barker, characterised by picturesque countryside, bustling townships and sleepy hamlets. Situated in the Mount Lofty Ranges and only 30 minutes away from the capital of South Australia, Adelaide.
The District Council of Mount Barker is one of the fastest growing councils in Australia offering outstanding lifestyle and business opportunities within a diverse and progressive community.
You will find all information regarding Council services on this site. We welcome any feedback, enquiries or comments to: