- Department of Mines and Petroleum
- Department of Commerce
Under Premier’s Circular 2017/03, Public Sector Labour Relations advises and represents public sector employers in industrial relations matters, including industrial agreement negotiation.
We are reshaping the framework and enabling the effective management of labour relations across the public sector. With over 140,000 employees in the public sector workforce, our initiatives have broad and significant impacts upon government’s operation.
Our advisers are available to support WA public sector employers in meeting their workforce and organisational objectives.
We do not advise employees; employees should contact their HR team or union for assistance with labour relations concerns.
Building & Energy:
- Building Approvals
- Industry Information
- Construction Contracts Act
- Report an accident
- Licensing & registration & owner-builder approval
- Building & energy consumer information
- Dispute resolution
- Stay informed
- Swimming pools, dividing fences, RCDs & smoke alarms
- Licences & registrations
- Online resources & apps
- Housing & accommodation
- Charities & associations
- Consultations, compliance & reports
- Private sector employers & employees
- Public sector labour relations
- Public holidays
- WA Wage Theft inquiry
- Ministerial Review of State IR