A good life for individuals affected by mental illness.
What We Do
At the Mental Illness Fellowship of WA, we provide a range of support services to people diagnosed with mental illness and their careers and families. Our Services include:
- Telephone Information & Referral Service
- Recovery Rehabilitation Program for adults with mental illness; Lorikeet Centre Rehabilitation Program
- Carer Services; Carer Respite and Well Ways Carers Education Program
- Youth Services; Early Intervention Recovery Program (EIRP)
- Family Services; Family Support Program & Parent Peer Support Program
- Support for Smokers with Mental Illness
- Individualised Support for Community Living
Publish your business details and connect with customers on 30+ platforms.
Help us find Wylie across the White Pages website for your chance to win this Christmas. Enter on our new Stories website