Melbourne Aquatic Learn To Swim & Water Safety Program
Melbourne Vicentre Swimming Club provides comprehensive programs beginning with learners from three years, through squads for swimmers from eight years to elite internationally competitive athletes and on to adult squads for swimmers enjoying a mix of competitive and social swimming.
Melbourne Vicentre is one of the most successful swimming clubs in Australia and employs a team of highly qualified and experienced coaches to guide its swimmers.
Services We Offer
Melbourne Aquatic Learn-to-Swim + Water Safety (MAQ)
- MAQ is conveniently located at Korowa Anglican Girls School Glen Iris and accepts children from three years into a structured learn-to-swim program with a pathway to Melbourne Vicentre junior squads.
Learn to swim, gain confidence in the water and enjoy a fun program with qualified, supportive staff. MAQ offers:
- Learn-to-Swim Lessons
- Holiday Programs
- Private Lessons
Adult and Teen Fitness - Swimming for health and wellbeing
Why Choose Us?
Why Melbourne Aquatic?
- Small classes with AUSTSWIM qualified teachers
- Classes Monday to Saturday during school term
- Holiday programs in all school holidays
- Structured lessons, with progression through skill acquisition
- Regular assessment of swimmers
- Certificate and cap awarded at each level change
- Melbourne Aquatic is committed to meeting the needs of individual swimmers