Our company's director has many years of experience in managing big and small strata blocks and has noted where other agents fail to deliver, and that is, in customer service.
We treat our customers as we would like to be treated, with respect.
We are a member of the Institute of Strata Title Management and of the National Community Title Institute. Being an active member we attend all seminars provided by the institute and these educate us and keep us informed of up-to-date information in all strata related matters.
We can provide clients references on request.
MCP Strata Management is a newly formed boutique strata management company founded by Cristina Penedo, a Licensed Real Estate and Strata & Community Managing Agent with years of experience in the Property Sector.
MCP Strata Management is focused on providing sound administrative, secretarial and maintenance services while adhering to the regulations of the Strata Scheme Management Act 1996.
Our special focus is on creating a peaceful and harmonious environment for owners and occupants.Our Philosophy
At MCP Strata Management our aim is to have a "boutique strata management" and provide the best professional, courteous and personalised service to each and every one of our blocks. This will be achieved by our actions which will be guided by customer service principles that are based on feedback from the industry and our clients on how they would like to be serviced.
We pride ourselves in having achieved this by winning the trust and loyalty of many satisfied customers.
We do not wish to have a huge portfolio but a very select portfolio, were the manager working together with the owners corporation is in control of any strata issues.
Our Services Include:
- Prepare and issue all notices required by the Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 and regulations under the Act that apply to the Body Corporate.
- Attend Annual General & Extraordinary Meetings and Committee Meetings when required.
- Take Minutes of meetings and issue to owners promptly.
- Issue levy notices.
- Deposit money received and pay accounts.
- Keep proper financial records as per Statutory Regulations.
As part of our commitment to providing high quality services, we guarantee that:
- Every telephone call is returned on the same day where possible, but no later than the next working day.
- All incoming correspondence is responded to or, where instructions need to be received from the Executive Committee, acknowledge receipt of the letter in writing within 3 working days.
- Minutes of General and Committee meetings are prepared within 5 working days.
- Clients are free to choose their own bank for investments, insurance company and all providers of goods or services.