McGuire Air and Refrigeration is a locally owned and operated business which has been servicing the air-conditioning and refrigeration needs of those in the Mackay, Bowen-Basin and Whitsunday region since 1995. The company consists of a construction, electrical and service departments. These departments are co-ordinated by employees who have been working within the industry for many years; Dewayne Turner and Adam Roney (Construction) 30 years, Kim Wilson (Electrical) 40 years, John Chisholm (Service) 35 years. Commercial clients are serviced 24/7. McGuire Air has also trained and successfully completed eighteen apprentices within the Refrigeration Mechanical and Electrical qualifications, some of which are still within the company.
Air Conditioning Sales
- The most energy efficient commercial air conditioning units available.
- Each work space will have its own challenges for providing effective cooling and/or heating systems.
Computer rooms where rising temperatures can cause overheating and result in damage to servers.
Ducted Air Conditioning
- McGuire Air & Refrigeration supply all the major brands and are approved installers of Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and ActronAir.
- Provide a heating and cooling solution that can be concealed in the ceiling.
Air Conditioner Service
- Getting an air conditioner service is like servicing your car and needs to be done regularly to protect your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Having your system serviced will help maintain its performance and running cost efficiency.